Social Media Client: Women In The Rebuild
- Established the official Women In The Rebuild Facebook Page as a go-to Page for businesswomen post-Christchurch Earthquakes
- Have aided the Women In The Rebuild Team with some maintenance,increasing their Reach in the first week by almost 4,000%
- On-Going Social Media Consulting to help the organisers increase the Page’s pull, and workshop attendance at events they organise
- Ran a Social Media workshop in Christchurch for members
- Help in co-ordinating a Facebook call-out for shoe sponsors for the weekly ‘Shoe of the Week’ Posts
Women in the Rebuild was a project started up post the Christchurch Earthquakes in order to bind together women who wanted to help bring the city’s economy up through their business involvement and achievements.
Women in the Rebuild invited us on board to help with a Facebook Page Review, on-going Social Media Training as well as Workshops run in Christchurch for their members.
Check out some of the screenshots of just some of the work we have done for Women In The Rebuild over the duration of our relationship:
Want to be our next success story?Get in touch with us today!