Social Media Client: CQ Wellington
- Almost from scratch, since 2011, we’ve worked to bring CQ’sFacebook Fan count to over 7,000 through just organic reach
- From scratch, we created a lively Twitter account
- On Twitter, we created a number of viral hashtags such as
#CoolThingsInWgtn which are still going today
- Ran countless campaigns & competitions
- Started the popular $1 Reserve TradeMe Auctions for a stay at CQ,
with proceeds going to Cystic Fibrosis Association
- Created a VIP Club Facebook App to increase database numbers, increasing bookings & enquiries
- One of the most active Social Media Users in the Hospitality space in the country between 2011-2013
“Eva-Maria and her team from SocialeMedia have worked on the hotels’ social media program for the last 3 years. They have provided fantastic results for us, increasing the interaction on both Twitter and Facebook accounts and managing various social media promotions. The SocialeMedia team’s work ethic is extremely professional and are very quick to respond to any questions we may have and provide on-going guidance. They are incredibly knowledgeable on all things social media, keeping up-to-date with latest trends and developments. Partnering with SocialeMedia meant we were able to get our social media program up and running and now have the skills to carry on following in SocialeMedia’s success. I highly recommend Eva-Maria & her team to assist with setting up and providing guidance for any organisations social media” – Olivier Lacoua, General Manager CQ Hotels Wellington
CQ Wellington were a long standing client, and over the course of our working time with them, we were able to increase their Social Media standing through search engine rankings, and help them become the most active Wellington Hotel on Social Media throughout this time.
We were able to foster a community that was constantly engaged with what CQ were doing, and were able to help convert these fans into regular customers – both locals and tourists.
Below are screenshots of just some of the work we have done for them over the duration of the maintenance period, from competitions to a viral hashtag, to Apps and promotions that increased their newsletter sign-ups, in order to increase their bookings and enquiries.
Want to be our next success story?Get in touch with us today!